3131Re: [textualcriticism] RELIABLE TRANSMISSION HISTORY; LXX Versus MT

  • Viktor Golinets
    May 13, 2007
      Dear Ted,

      you find a lot of information pertaining to this topic together with Talmud and bibliographical references in the book of E. Tov, Textual Criticism of the Hebrew Bible ( Minneapolis : Fortress Press 1992), 4th chapter, sections A and B. I have only the German version of the book at hand so I can not tell the pages.

      Victor

      Ted Clore <tedclore@...> schrieb:
      Viktor,

      If you don't mind could you reference this please. I have an interest in an
      "accepted" transmission process and have not read this.

      Thank you,
      Ted Clore

      >We know what Talmud says about how to copy the Bible but we can hardly
      >compare these prescriptions with the manuscripts.

      >Viktor Golinets, M.A.

      Yahoo! Clever - Der einfachste Weg, Fragen zu stellen und Wissenswertes mit Anderen zu teilen.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic