      -----Original Message-----
      Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 4:54 PM

      I think I have deciphered the left column in Arabic.
      It sounds like this:

      "And by the end of the seventh millenium, will be achieved the oppression and the murder and the sadness of the witnesses who on the
      name of the [Lord] Messiah have been made notorious, and have been distinguished in [grace] in the [Kingdom]"
      It's difficult to read, though, and I'm not quite sure of the words between brackets, some are quite difficult to read and it could
      be dialectal of course...

      I will be revising this and working on the other two columns, if it sounds interesting to you.

      Jean V.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic