3104Re: Aw: [textualcriticism] Book of Revelation & Folio 129a of Sinaiticus

  • Mark Thunderson
    Apr 27 4:26 AM
      Dear Martin:

      For any and all help in translating these Arabic notes
      I would be grateful. I look forward to your
      forthcoming translation.

      Sincerely,

      Mark Thunderson.

      http://www.csntm.org/Manuscripts/GA%2001/GA01_129a.jpg