      From: Peter Gurry <uspatriot@...>
      To: textualcriticism@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2006 12:27:36 AM
      Subject: [textualcriticism] Which edition of W-Hs Introduction should I buy?

      I'm looking to buy Westcott & Hort's Introduction to the New Testament in the Original Greek but I'm confused about the two editions I see on Amazon. The first was published in 2003 by Wipf & Stock but is only 220 pages according to Amazon and sells new for $40. The second edition is published by Hendrickson, is 544 pages long, and sells used for $25. Is there a reason for these discrepancies? Is the Wipf & Stock edition condensed or edited? Is one better than the other? (I'm assuming the longer is better.)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic