1200Ant: Re: [textualcriticism] Mark 13.13 ESESQE

  • Viktor Golinets
    Sep 12, 2005
      In my copy of NA27, 8th Printing, 2001 (in German "27. Auflage, 2. Druck) , the middle epsilon is not printed bold. But it is bold in NA27, 2nd printing, 1994.

      In NA27, 2nd printing, 1994 in Acts 1:1 LOGON the last letter is bold. But in NA27, 8th printing, 2001 it is not bold.

      Here is the short list of other instances in NA27, 2nd printing, 1994 and in NA27, 8th printing, 2001 with bold letters:

      Lk 1,59 PERITEMEIN the first Iota

      Lk 2,31 PROSWPON the first Omicron and the accent sign

      John 3,28 MARTUREITE the first four letters

      John 10:23 PERIPATEI the second Iota

      John 10:25 hA and the accent sign

      John 11:31 MET THE first letter

      Acts 1:1 W and the accent sign

      Hebr 9,25 EAUTON the Ypsilon

      These are the instances that I have just noted during my reading but I have not checked all the NT consequently. I also have not checked the 1st, the 3rd, the 5th, the 6th and the 7th printigs of NA27.

      Viktor Golinets, M.A.
      Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München
      Institut für Semitistik

      Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic