Thought & Humor - 3.1.7 - May you have a marvelous March!!!

  • 'Thought & Humor'
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      {747 Accident}

      Dear Howdy,

      I thought you might like to see an amazing photo of a
      Qantas 747 that ran off the edge of the clearway and
      into grass. Rescue services say it was a very close call.

      Marie

      P.S. Picture located on blog.

      *See Picture:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      USE FIREFOX FOR BEST RESULTS -
      WHEN VIEWING & IT'S ALL FREE!!!

      {Arrive Early}

      *See Cartoon:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      USE FIREFOX FOR BEST RESULTS -
      WHEN VIEWING & IT'S ALL FREE!!!

      {The UNC Student & The Mirror}

      Did you hear about the UNC student who stood
      in front of a mirror with her eyes closed?

      *ANSWER:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      USE FIREFOX FOR BEST RESULTS -
      WHEN VIEWING & IT'S ALL FREE!!!

      {Professor Howdy's Driveway}

      *Find Out Here:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      USE FIREFOX FOR BEST RESULTS -
      WHEN VIEWING & IT'S ALL FREE!!!

      {Changing Nationality?}

      When does an Irish potato change its nationality?

      *Find Out Here:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      USE FIREFOX FOR BEST RESULTS -
      WHEN VIEWING & IT'S ALL FREE!!!

      {On Display In China}

      *See Picture:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      {Why Are You Carrying That?}

      It's one of life's great acts of faith - checking your suitcase
      with an airline. You see, I fly a lot commercially, and most
      of my bags get where I'm going most of the time - but most,
      not all. Not long ago, my suitcase decided to stay in Chicago
      when I went to Toronto. That began a several-hour ordeal
      of making the rounds at the airport, trying to locate my bag.

      *Find Out More:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      {Are They Playing Fair?}

      The picture on the cover of Time magazine shows the
      palm of a woman's hand. Placed within it are...

      *Find Out More:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      *More On Blog*

      MORE on award winning blog!!!

      Great Thought, Riddles, Videos
      & Award Winning Humor w/o
      commercial advertisements...

      Updated daily!!!

      Seen in a cafeteria :

      Shoes are required to eat
      in the cafeteria. Socks can
      eat any place they want.

      A shrimp sole my girl; I lobster
      and haven't flounder!

      A note left for a pianist from
      his wife: Gone Chopin, have
      Liszt, Bach in a Minuet.

      *********************

      There is a time for everything,
      a season for every activity
      under heaven. A time to be
      born and a time to die. A
      time to plant and a time to
      harvest. A time to kill and
      a time to heal. A time to
      tear down and a time to
      rebuild. A time to cry and
      a time to laugh. A time to
      grieve and a time to dance.
      A time to scatter stones
      and a time to gather stones.
      A time to embrace and a
      time to turn away....

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------

      Send messages to your friends...

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      Send funny messages to your online friends

      ***********************

      I am trying here to prevent anyone from saying the really
      foolish thing that people often say

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      Send funny messages to your friends

      [Non-text portions of this message

      Send instant messages to your offline friends

      Messages

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      Send instant messages to your offline friends

      A musician is hot and tired after the ig, so he pulls
      into the 7-11 to get a cold drink. While he's buying
      his slurpee, he suddenly realizes that he spaced
      out -- the accordion is in the back seat, in full view!

      He rushes out of the store... but it's too late. Someone
      has already broken the car window.......

      ....and left another accordion.

      Send instant messages to your offline friends
      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed
      but may be found on "T & H's Award Winning Blog.]

      Messages

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      Messages
      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      Messages

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      The End

      Howdy Salutes Michigan State University, Mississippi State University,
      Montana State University & Morgan State University!!!

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

[...]

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...

[...]

      Four important things to KNOW:

      1) For ALL (Americans,

      Send instant messages to your offline friends

      [Text portions of this message have been removed]

      Messages in this topic (1) Reply (web post)| Start a new
      Messages

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      TURN UP YOUR VOLUME!!!

      Send instant messages to your offline friends

      [Text portions of this message have been removed]

      (1) | Start a new topic
      Messages

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      Have a Great Weekend!!!
      Send instant messages to your offline friends

      [Text portions of this message have been removed]

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      Send instant messages to your offline friends
      [Text portions of this message have been removed]

      East Carolina University Football and Basketball Cheerleaders, Fans,
      Students and Elite Faculty Members are routinely energized/stimulated by the
      award winning 'Thought and Humor' which offers a FREE daily e-mail newspaper
      (without advertisements) featuring great humor, riddles and cartoons.The
      object/dupe of the humor is often the UNC Tarheels!!! International law
      allows no surrogates/ersatzs!!!

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      The End!!!

      Send instant messages to your offline friends

      [Text portions of this message have been removed]

      - - - The Laws and Statutes of Harvard College in 1643

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      The End

      [Text portions of this message have been removed]

      "All scholars shall live
      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      Messages
      The University of Georgia is a great school!!!

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      The End

      Send instant messages to your offline friends

      [Text portions of this message have been removed]

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      The End

      ---------------------------------
      What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your
      email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.

      [Text portions of this message have been removed]

      Messages:

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      Send instant messages to your offline friends
      [Text portions of this message have been removed]

      Messages in this

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      The End

[...]

      The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
      your Internet provider.

      [Text portions of this message have been removed]

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      .

      ---------------------------------
      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      [Text portions of this message have been removed]

      Messages

      .

      .

      .