- Jan 14 UNC Library! When hiring new staff at the UNC Library, I always ask applicants... UNC Thought Process! Wife Shopping! Common Error Messages! Monday sMessage 1 of 19 , Dec 14, 1934View SourceObama rated 4th BEST ?
Of the total of 44 US Presidents, Obama rated 4th best president ever...A new UNC Grad was late for work!You can listen to thunder after lightening
to tell how...What kind of lights did Noah
have on the ark???Plays for 8 Hours!Alaska's name comes from the Aleut
word that means "great land." Can you
figure out these word meanings?
- Feb 18 Arguing With Women There are two theories to arguing with women... UNC Fire! A UNC grad called the fire department. She screams into the phone... N.C.Message 2 of 19 , Jan 18, 1935View SourceA UNC grad called the fire department.
She screams into the phone...There was this truck driver
who had to deliver 5 penguins
to the N.C. Zoo. As he was
driving his truck through
North Carolina...Even Better Full Screen!Why did Humpty Dumpty
have a great fall?The Coast Guard was called
out to rescue a small sailboat
in trouble off the North Carolina
Coast...A UNC student was terribly overweight, so her
doctor put her on a diet...Here is a collection of words taken from several crossword
puzzles and brain teasers. Match wits with the puzzle
constructors and select the answer you think is correct.
1. pomp (n.) - A: self-assurance. B: fame. C: stately dis-
play. D: upswept hair style.
2. guru (n.) - A: African antelope...
- Feb 25 UNC Watermelon Business! UNC Student At A Bar Making Kool-Aid Monday s Word Game! Monday s Humor Cartoons! Monday s Funny Political Cartoons! And TheMessage 3 of 19 , Jan 25, 1935View Source
- Mar 4 Animal Crackers! Low Information Voter On My Elevator! Husband & Wife Conversing! Liars & Truthtellers -Not Dems & GOP? Monday s Humor Cartoons Monday sMessage 4 of 19 , Feb 2, 1935View Source
- Mar 11 UNC Students And M&Ms Talking To UNC Grads! Truck Art New Wife Word Pop Quiz My Former Teacher! Learning About True Love From Old Movies! Who Knew? UNCMessage 5 of 19 , Feb 9, 1935View Source
- Apr 15 Mission Statements! Pickle Talk Photocopy Plus! UNC Grad Holiday Pictures! Monday s Humor Cartoons Monday s Funny Political Cartoons (Not RecommendedMessage 6 of 19 , Mar 15 11:30 PMView Source
- May 6 UNC Freshman Class! NCSU Talking To UNC! Obscure & Unusual Words! UNC Concert! Musical Pop Quiz! Monday s Humor Cartoons! Monday s Funny PoliticalMessage 7 of 19 , Apr 6, 1935View Source
- May 20 Chapel Hill Census! Your Options! UNC Grads! Curtain Up Quiz! ♪♫ ♫ Passport To Classical Love! ♪♫ ♫ Monday s Humor Cartoons!Message 8 of 19 , Apr 20, 1935View Source
- Jun 3 Magischer Spiegel! My Perfect Son! Learning To Fly At UNC! Monday s Humor Cartoons! Monday s Funny Political Cartoons (Not Recommended For LowMessage 9 of 19 , May 4, 1935View Source
- Click/Tap OnLink Below! Dec 10 Opportunity Knocking! Una Letra A los Amigos Наш Штат L Orologio Affamato Merry Christmas Quiz - 80 Questions! Monday sMessage 10 of 19 , Nov 9, 1936View Source
- iHumor by Thought & Humor - Move Cursor Over (Tap!) Any Post & Click! - An Amusement Park Of Ideas - Dec 17 24 Hours Of Traditional Christmas Music! CremeMessage 11 of 19 , Nov 16, 1936View Source
- Move Cursor Over (Tap!) Any Post & Click! -
An Amusement Park Of Ideas -An out-of-towner entered the Ice Cream Palace
in Chapel Hill and asked, "What kinds of ice cream
do you have?"Well, you never know what a day holds. This morning, Yahoo put the Associated Press story about my article on yoga on its front page. The rest, as they say, is history. My mail servers are exhausted. Messages have been coming in at a rate of about a hundred an hour...A man is driving down a country road, when he spots a UNC
grad who is a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of
grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices
that the grad is just standing there, doing nothing...A UNC grad had always dreamed of owning his own cattle
ranch, and finally made enough money to buy himself the
spread of his dreams in Wyoming...Want to test your Christmas knowledge?
Here is a quiz to test your knowledge
of Christmas traditions, popular culture,
the Bible, and other aspects of the holiday
with these simple questions. So put on your
thinking cap and take a tour. Enjoy yourself!
Quiz your friends!December 14, 2012
My dearest darling John:
Who ever in the whole world would dream
of getting a real Partridge in a Pear Tree?
How can I ever express my pleasure...The Bath School disaster is the name given to three bombings in Bath Township, Michigan, on May 18, 1927, which killed 38 elementary school children, two teachers, four other...