ObamaCare Democrat Medical Directory!

  • Prof Howdy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      The image “https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.balloonman.cc%2Fdoctor.jpg&t=1495962979&sig=_0WSaSkMkdHktbkYH1SPyg--~C” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

      01. Benign: What you be after you be eight.
      02. Artery: The study of paintings.
      03. Bacteria: Back door to cafeteria.
      04. Barium: What doctors do when patients die.
      05. Cesarean Section: A neighborhood in Rome.
      06. CAT scan: Searching for kitty.
      07. Cauterize: Made eye contact with her.
      08. Colic: A sheep dog.
      09. Coma: A punctuation mark.
      10. D & C: Where Washington is.
      11. Dilate: To live long.
      12. Enema: Not a friend.
      13. Fester: Quicker than someone else.
      14. Fibula: A small lie.
      15. G.I. Series: World Series of military baseball.
      16. Hangnail: Where you put your coat.
      17. Impotent: Distinguished, well-known.
      18. Labor Pain: Getting hurt at work.
      19. Medical Staff: A Doctor's cane.
      20. Morbid: A higher offer than I made.
      21. Nitrates: Cheaper than day rates.
      22. Node: I knew it.
      24. Outpatient: A person who has fainted.
      25. Pap Smear: A lie about someone's father.
      26. Pelvis: Second cousin to Elvis.
      27. Post Operative: A letter carrier.
      28. Recovery Room: Place to do upholstery.
      29. Rectum: Darn near killed him.
      30. Secretion: Hiding something.
      31. Seizure: Roman emperor.
      32. Tablet: A small table.
      33. Terminal Illness: Getting sick at the airport.
      34. Tumor: More than one.
      35. Urine: Opposite of you're out.
      36. Varicose: Near by/close by.

      *Don't laugh - the law which nobody read has passed!