- When you write copy, you own the right of copyright to the
copy you write, if the copy is right...Q: What do you call 10 UNC sophomores
..... standing ear to ear?Plays Consecutively - one after the other!
Watch in FULL Screen!!!'Thought & Humor' has been read in all 50 States,
all 230 Countries, 7 Continents, Oxford, Cambridge,
every Ivy League School & all major American
Universities including UNC!!!If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.A man walked into the local Chamber of Commerce
of a small town, obviously desperate...An Obama supporter goes out to her
mail box, looks in, closes the door and
goes back into her house...UNC Cop: "Are you going to come quietly...Due to heavier voting than expected...
- There was this fellow from UNC who had a flat tire.
He pulled off...Why did the cowboy buy a dachshund?1. Get it now. Tomorrow it might be gone.
2. If it's on sale, you need it.
3. Never ask...Employment applications always
ask...Did you know that
dolphins are so
intelligent that...1) Can you decipher this famous nursery rhyme?
A triumvirate of murine rodents totally devoid of ophthalmic
acuity was observed in a state of rapid locomotion in pursuit
of an agriculturalist's uxorial adjunct...The origins of the jukebox
can be traced back to
November 23, 1889 and an
entrepreneur named...Plays for 8 Hours!
- "Doctor!" whined the
UNC student, "I keep
seeing...Doctor, Doctor My
little boy has just
swallowed...How tiny can a
bird get?1) Why is tennis scored 15, 30, 40 rather than the more
traditional 1 point, 2 points, 3 points of offer sports?
2) What is the unusual state gem of Washington?
3) How high was the 1,340 foot long wall that gave New York's
Wall Street its name?
4) On which holiday are the greatest number...Most of us have heard or read at least part of Abraham Lincoln's Thanksgiving proclamation at some point. But even those who have heard it many times can overlook two important aspects of this important document.
The first is its timing: October 3, 1863.Why was the UNC
the ABCs?Dr. Willis finished examining
Matilda and went into the
hallway to talk to her
husband Bernie...Match the words in the left-hand
column with the correct definition
in the right-hand column.
1. effrontery ......... A. Sharp, biting, or acid
2. machination ..... B. Thoroughgoing; downright
3. imprimatur ....... C. Familiar talk
4. acerbic ................ D. The act of plotting
- A UNC grad placed the
following ad in the paper...Enjoy 65 Different Music Videos Played Consecutively & Unintermittedly! Be sure & watch in Full Screen & 3D!!! Fantastic Background Music but only works on your computer - not your mobile device! You’ll have to ask YouTube why this is!Two newlywed UNC
grads were driving
As they were ap -
proaching the town...Match the words in the left-hand
column with the correct definition
in the right-hand column.
1. aggress .......... A. Bantering.
2. spurious ......... B. To make a soft, low sighing sound.
3. placate ........... C. To scold or criticize harshly.
4. esurient ......... D. Not genuine...A UNC grad had been
missing from work
for over a week when...If you stop believing what your
professor told you had to be true
and if you start thinking for yourself
you may come to some conclusions
you hadn't expected. You may find...Why Politics Is NOT The Answer:
1) Republicans are wimps!
2) They'd rather get their pics in the beltway media than honor their pledges to their constituants!
3) Peoples' hearts have to be changed for our System of Government established by our forefathers to work!Plays Consecutively - one after the other!
Watch in FULL Screen!!!Friendly reminder of what a Commander in Chief looks like...
- December 14, 2012
My dearest darling John:
Who ever in the whole world would dream
of getting a real Partridge in a Pear Tree?
How can I ever express my pleasure.
Thank you a hundred times for thinking
of me this way...
- A UNC lineman was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana.
He wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way,
but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors
were asking...What do you know about nitrates?Simplify Life!
Make Official Winter Months:
Dec - Feb!
Spring: March - May!
Summer: June - August!
Autumn: Sept - Nov!
Ban School in Summer Months
& Quit Changing Clocks Twice/yr.Almost a third of young American
Muslims support homicide bombings
according to a new poll...Want to test your Christmas knowledge?
Here is a quiz to test your knowledge
of Christmas traditions, popular culture,
the Bible, and other aspects of the holiday
with these simple questions. So put on your
thinking cap and take a tour. Enjoy yourself!
Quiz your friends!A UNC grad's wife clipped
a job listing out of the
paper for him...Dearest Friends,
Do not seek revenge...The hard working staff at 'Thought & Humor's
award winning blog...
- Is it my imagination,
or do...A UNC student bought a brand new car and decided
to drive to Charlotte from Chapel Hill...A newspaper is a thing that people used to...Plays Consecutively - one after the other!
- Waiter to UNC student:
"How do you want me
to slice your pizza?When you go into a hotel
you always see..."All scholars shall live religious, godly,
and blameless lives according to the
rules of God's Word, diligently reading
the Holy Scriptures, the fountain of light
and truth; and constantly attend upon
all the duties of religion, both in public
and secret."We're all familiar with names like George Washington,
Thomas Jefferson, Samuel Adams and John Hancock.
These men, along with others, were our forefathers
and the founders of our nation. They signed the
Declaration of Independence and wrote the Constitution.
They won the Revolutionary War...Undoubtedly America’s fastest growing sensation online,
'Thought & Humor' has arrived after winding its
way through the Internet’s highways and byways to your
idiosyncratic computer...Be Sure & Watch In FULL Screen!A UNC grad is on board a small two-seater...