14Which Greek text to buy?

  • chrisbitmead
    Oct 31, 2002
      Hi,

      I own "Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament" by Metzger. Can
      someone point me on Amazon.com or wherever which is the best greek
      text to use with it? The title page recommends to use with UBS4. I
      realize that NA27 and UBS4 have the same text, but I don't think the
      accompanying materials and aparatus are the same are they?

      Is it: ISBN: 3438051109 ? It doesn't actually say UBS4 though.

      On the other hand there is ISBN: 3438051087 by Nestle Aland, but I'm
      not sure if it is as good to read as with Metzger's book as the UBS
      version.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic