hey whats up?

  • kevin smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
      Hey, hope all is well. I've tried this acai berry stuff that is seriously awesome!! Im feeling amazing from the first day i have been using it! It's true, scientists have uncovered a way to lose body-fat which gives results and is amazingly healthy for people! Here is this article about it if you want to, and purchase it http://yogift.us/8/4G8Dw4 !! This website sells it cheap!! I heard a few friends already took it and they lost 5-10 pounds in around a week so I assumed I would fill you in also :) This stuff is insane! There reputable advice on that link and tell me how it works for u.

    • kevin smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2011
        How have you been doing? I saw this Acai Berry stuff that is actually amazing! I've been feeling great since i have been taking it. Finally found a way to lose weight that actually works and is actually healthy for you! look at this article about it if you want to read more about it and buy some http://ly9.net/2/TQaOG2 !! You can purchase from that site for cheap! I recommended it to a few friends already and they were thanking me earlier saying they lost 5p in less than a week so I figured I would fill you in also ;-) The stuff is amazing. A lot of good info on that site but let me know if you have any questions about it.