Introduction

  • chris mcclendon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2008
      Most of my groups encourage members to share a bit about themselves, so I hope this is ok to post here.

      I just setup a profile on Grouply where you can see my photos, friends, interests, and a list of my groups. You can see my profile and set up your own here: http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=74048&vt=149156

      Look forward to seeing your profile!

      chris

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block future invitations using Grouply Owner Controls: http://blog.grouply.com/protect#prevent_invites .