No activity in last 7 days
The Texas Jack Association is a non-profit organization that commemorates John B. "Texas Jack" Omohundro--cowboy, prairie scout, western hunting guide, Wild West showman, and partner of W. F. "Buffalo Bill" Cody and James B. "Wild Bill" Hickok. In his day, Texas Jack was a nationally known figure. He is largely unknown today because he died at the young age of 33. The Texas Jack Association exists to perpetuate the memory of "the forgotten scout," and see that he gets his deserved place in history.
- Jul 30, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.