Re: [texasbird] where did all the birds go?

  • cindy marabito
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
      I saw tons of birds this year..you are right. I think it must have been due to the weird weather we've had.
      On Apr 3, 2012, at 6:48 PM, mymail134679 wrote:

      about 3 weeks or so ago, it seemed like there were all kinds of birds in the backyard. (I live in Austin, near Zilker) Now there are just a few. There were all kinds of finches which I have 2 feeders for, but now not a one shows up. Out at Commons Ford park which is usually a good place to see birds, there weren't hardly any either. My neighbor 2 doors down said she's seen a dropoff in the number of birds as well. Anyone have any ideas where they all went?

      thanks.

      Please subscribe to American Pit Bull Examiner and help save dogs:

      Pit Bull Nation
      ...the rescuer's bible...

      All proceeds from calendar and book go 100% to save dogs lives.