where did all the birds go?

  • mymail134679
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
      about 3 weeks or so ago, it seemed like there were all kinds of birds in the backyard. (I live in Austin, near Zilker) Now there are just a few. There were all kinds of finches which I have 2 feeders for, but now not a one shows up. Out at Commons Ford park which is usually a good place to see birds, there weren't hardly any either. My neighbor 2 doors down said she's seen a dropoff in the number of birds as well. Anyone have any ideas where they all went?

      thanks.
    • cindy marabito
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        I saw tons of birds this year..you are right. I think it must have been due to the weird weather we've had.
        On Apr 3, 2012, at 6:48 PM, mymail134679 wrote:

        about 3 weeks or so ago, it seemed like there were all kinds of birds in the backyard. (I live in Austin, near Zilker) Now there are just a few. There were all kinds of finches which I have 2 feeders for, but now not a one shows up. Out at Commons Ford park which is usually a good place to see birds, there weren't hardly any either. My neighbor 2 doors down said she's seen a dropoff in the number of birds as well. Anyone have any ideas where they all went?

        thanks.

        Please subscribe to American Pit Bull Examiner and help save dogs:

        Pit Bull Nation
        ...the rescuer's bible...

        All proceeds from calendar and book go 100% to save dogs lives.