Domestic Bird?

  • Paul C
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2010
      I just added an album to the photo section. I believe I have a domestic type bird that started coming by the last few days. Not sure what type of bird it is, my a cockatoo? Any thoughts?
    • cindy marabito
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2010
        Paul, looks like a pigeon to me...kind of hard to see.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbeQxWx1Q44&feature=related

        Saving pit bulls..
          one dog at a time.
           Facebook: