Welcome, Medley!

  • Cindy Marabito
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 3:23 PM
      If you visit the Backyard Babies photo album, you can see little
      Medley, Weiner's brother. Today was our very first sighting of him.
      He must have inherited his shyness from his mom, Ladybird, who is
      extremely shy. His dad, Lou, is kind of skittish as well. But, little
      Weiner, is all about that porch and leftover seeds. Cindy