Good Morning, Wild Weekend!

  • Cindy Marabito
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Well, our little friends out here at Apache Shores had a wild
      weekend! Just as I was filling up the birdhouse feeder Saturday, the
      whole thing collapsed and hit the ground. I had repaired it several
      times over the past few months, but this time, too much damage had
      been done. It looked like a tornado had hit it. I went to Home Depot
      where they actually do have the best deals (most of the time) on bird
      seed and picked up a grand chalet for the birds, squirrels and little
      Rocky Raccoon. It was funny watching the doves just stare at it for
      the first couple of hours, but soon everyone joined it and began
      partying. It has a place on each side for suet, so I broke a piece of
      red pepper suet and loaded each side. We'll see how long that lasts.
      If any of you have cats, please let me know. I've started a cat
      health e-group and we need members. Cindy