Bird Tip #1

  • Cindy Marabito
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
      A single male Carolina Wren can sing up to forty different songs – up
      to 3,000 times in a single day.
    • Chuck and Roxanne
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
        --- In texasbird@yahoogroups.com, Cindy Marabito <doggirl1@...> wrote:

        wow.....that's amazing. I'll be looking forward to the daily tips.
        Yeah! I'm the 2nd member.
        Rox

        > A single male Carolina Wren can sing up to forty different songs –
        up
        > to 3,000 times in a single day.

      • Cindy Marabito
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
          Feel free to add your own tips and they don't have to be daily. Just wren-ever ha ha. Just number them and hopefully they'll take off. I just sent the link to about a hundred different animal/earth/conservation groups in Texas and around. Cindy