Fwd: [reunionrescue] Wildlife Refuge Neighbor...EMERGENCY!...PLEASE SHARE!!!

  • Cindy Marabito
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2012

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Cindy Marabito <doggirl1@...>
      Date: December 16, 2012 10:52:38 AM CST
      To: Cindy Marabito <doggirl1@...>
      Subject: [reunionrescue] Wildlife Refuge Neighbor...EMERGENCY!...PLEASE SHARE!!!

      One day left to save habitat

      Reunion Rescue sits next to this pristine habitat which has provided refuge for deer, owls, water fowl, cottontail rabbits and many other local wildlife for hundreds of years.

      We have until tonight to make an offer to buy the property or it will be sold to a real estate developer to build yet another new-Tuscan faux mansion.

      The animals will have no other refuge or water source.

      Reunion Rescue needs your help. It's a long shot, but we're hoping to reach 50,000 people who'll donate a dollar each to save this habitat.

      Please share with your friends and network and be a part of saving this one little corner of the world.