Re: Hello to Texas Atheists

  • love_curry
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 3, 1999
      Hi I'm a new member... I hope to meet everyone
      soon and I hope that eventially there will be some
      lively disscussions in this group....<br>If you are
      interested in contacting other atheist try the freethought
      contact page... I'll check my bookmarks and add the web
      address in a later post.<br>Also my brother-in-law writes
      for a on-line Athiest newsletter.... I will also send
      that address everyones way... hope to hear from y'all
      soon! <br>Jenn
    • davidmdb
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 28, 2001
        did they give you a hard time about putting
        Atheist on your Dog Tags or Medical Records? I had that
        battle. It was amazing how many people refused to do
        that. I finally had to go all the way up to the post
        commander to get it done.