apropos of nothing

  • token4trillian2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      I'm in There seems to be little acitivity here...or am I missing someting?

      If anyone wishes to contact me, please use my AOL email address, as I seldom check my Yahoo! mailbox (katyscot42@...).

      Just wondering...do any of you read Free Inquiry? or The Skeptical Inquirer? They are damned good zines, with excellent writing (in my opinion). I would enjoy discussing the articles in these zines with someone else who reads them.

      Hope this finds all well,

      Cynthia (:|