New Member

  • tigger71142000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 11:20 AM
      Hello, everyone. I just signed up with this group. I live in Houston
      and I'm looking for interestng conversation with other folks who have
      litle interest or use for the spirit world. I don't make a big deal
      about saying "there is no god", I just don't see any compelling
      reason for believing in one. Love to chat with like minded people
      out there.