Any Atheist in Dallas TX, IM or email me

  • dannywilkerson1
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 1, 2001
      Greetings to my fellow atheist. <br><br>I am
      looking for people to make friends outside of the
      internet... i have only met 2 other atheist in my entire life
      here in dallas. Any one want to IM me for a while...
      once that is over maybe we can go and play some pool
      some time.<br><br>PS. I have made similar postings in
      several other yahoo(atheist) clubs.
    • davidmdb
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 28, 2001
        did they give you a hard time about putting
        Atheist on your Dog Tags or Medical Records? I had that
        battle. It was amazing how many people refused to do
        that. I finally had to go all the way up to the post
        commander to get it done.