Just a reminder about the links . . .

  • xoos
    Message 1 of 44 , Jan 23, 2001
      Just a reminder about the links . . .<br><br>Okay, so we are a smidge weak on posts in this club. Visitors should take a look at the links: they're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
    • davidmdb
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 28, 2001
        did they give you a hard time about putting
        Atheist on your Dog Tags or Medical Records? I had that
        battle. It was amazing how many people refused to do
        that. I finally had to go all the way up to the post
        commander to get it done.