Growing membership

  • xoos
    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 15, 2000
      I've noticed that this club has attracted
      fourteen members. This is a good start, but I do have some
      concerns about it because the founder of the club doesn't
      seem to participate any more. He didn't reply to an
      e-mail I sent to him quite some time ago,
      either.<br><br>Being an atheist can be lonely sometimes, and it is
      reassuring to have ongoing contact with others of like mind.
      Is this club alive, or am I the only one that
      participates? Should we assume that the founder of this club
      has disappeared? Should a new club be created? I
      would be very interested in how the rest of you feel
      about this.
    • davidmdb
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 28, 2001
        did they give you a hard time about putting
        Atheist on your Dog Tags or Medical Records? I had that
        battle. It was amazing how many people refused to do
        that. I finally had to go all the way up to the post
        commander to get it done.