Texas Atheism

  • Jesse_AtheistW19
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 27 3:03 PM
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Texas Atheism community.
    • davidmdb
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 28, 2001
        did they give you a hard time about putting
        Atheist on your Dog Tags or Medical Records? I had that
        battle. It was amazing how many people refused to do
        that. I finally had to go all the way up to the post
        commander to get it done.