Archbishop of Bologna fingers Antichrist

  • xoos
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 5, 2000
      The London Times ran an interesting article in
      which the Archbishop of Balogna has proclaimed that the
      Antichrist is now here on earth. Excerpts from the article:
      has sparked off jostling for position among the
      cardinals who stand to replace him."<br><br>* "The leading
      conservative contender to succeed the Pope yesterday said that
      the 'Antichrist' was already on Earth in the guise of
      a prominent philanthropist whose concern for human
      rights and the environment and advocacy of ecumenicism
      masks his real aim: the destruction of Christianity and
      'the death of God'."<br><br>Do you know a charming
      environmentalist, one who is a vegetarian pacifist that supports
      animal rights? By all means, warn him or her about the
      man who would be Pope!<br><br>Full article is
      at:<br><a href=http://www.the-times.co.uk/news/pages/tim/2000/03/06/timfgneur01004.html?999 target=new>http://www.the-times.co.uk/news/pages/tim/2000/03/06/timfgneur01004.html?999</a>
    • davidmdb
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 28 7:44 AM
        did they give you a hard time about putting
        Atheist on your Dog Tags or Medical Records? I had that
        battle. It was amazing how many people refused to do
        that. I finally had to go all the way up to the post
        commander to get it done.