xoos introduces himself

  • xoos
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 4, 2000
      Hello! I've joined and put in some links that I
      hope you will enjoy. I've even posted my photo
      (following judilyn45's lead). <br><br>This club has great
      potential. It can become an oasis for rational thought--a
      place to recharge your batteries. I hope people will
      join in and make this a great place to connect with
      new friends. If you've been courageous enough to
      abandon superstion, well come right in and join the
      party!
    • davidmdb
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 28, 2001
        did they give you a hard time about putting
        Atheist on your Dog Tags or Medical Records? I had that
        battle. It was amazing how many people refused to do
        that. I finally had to go all the way up to the post
        commander to get it done.