Re: Howdy Atheist Pardners

  • judilyn45
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 31, 1999
      I have just joined this club and hope to see some
      new discussion. Having moved from the Bible Belt in
      West Texas to Austin, I feel much more tolerance in
      this area for non-believers. Am posting a picture
      ...hope to be "meeting" some of ya'all soon! PEACE!
    • davidmdb
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 28, 2001
        did they give you a hard time about putting
        Atheist on your Dog Tags or Medical Records? I had that
        battle. It was amazing how many people refused to do
        that. I finally had to go all the way up to the post
        commander to get it done.