Important Letter for texas2 Members

  • slrbysgz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2004
      Helping people is what we do.
      We have been helping people consolidate debt for over 10 years
      Let us help you, stop in today.

      http://xolwed.com/adfhu
      please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

      Debt relief is here at last.
      We specialize in debt consolidation.
      See why thousands of people use our services.
      We will provide a better future for you.

      copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
      http://xolwed.com/adghu

      It will only take 30 seconds to start a better life.
      Consolidate your debt now. It is important for a better future.
      Be sure to act now 30 seconds for a better future, take it!
      http://xolwed.com/adehu
      Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

      Your last chance for a debt free future is now, do not miss out.

      http://xolwed.com/adghu

    • otcslzkij
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2004
        Living a better life is simple. Refinance your home now.
        With interest rates as low as this you stand to save large amounts of money.
        Also you will complete the payment of your home loan in a shorter amount of time.
        This can save potentially thousands of dollars and provide home ownership sooner.

        http://rara-avis.info/agrhu

        We can refinance your home and help you financially.
        http://rara-avis.info/abwhu