Wright, Reed, Rushing and Henry families

  • donna4donny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      Hello. I am new to this group. I am looking for info. on Henry Eugene
      Wright married Elaine Mae Reed. Henry's parents were Caleb John
      Wright and Mary Temperance Rushing. Mary's parents were George
      Whitfield Rushing and Harriet Henry. I know they were in Young
      County, Texas and Parker County, Texas also Wise County, Texas. Any
      help would be appreciated. Thank you Donna at
      donnawright72@...