Spears of Midland TX?

  • goukerlady
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2002
      Anyone know anyone from Midland with this last name?
    • santoki1us
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2002
        --- In texas2@y..., goukerlady <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Anyone know anyone from Midland with this last name?I know of a
        Spears,but it would be Young Co.
      • goukerlady
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14, 2002
          I am looking for the relatives of Isaac Franklin Spears (b. 1900-
          1901, d. 1965), his father was Jack Allen Spears (b. abt. 1880, d.
          abt. 1905). Isaac had a brother with the nickname of "Mugs" and a
          sister with the nickname of "Toots", she at one time lived in San
          Francisco, CA in her later life.
        • patsy sicke
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 16, 2002
            Sorry, I have no info, just had to reply. Love your family's nicknames, sounds like an interesting history...phenri
            goukerlady wrote:I am looking for the relatives of Isaac Franklin Spears (b. 1900-
            1901, d. 1965), his father was Jack Allen Spears (b. abt. 1880, d.
            abt. 1905). Isaac had a brother with the nickname of "Mugs" and a
            sister with the nickname of "Toots", she at one time lived in San
            Francisco, CA in her later life.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            patsy