Re: two lost grandfathers in texas

  • robina1a
    Message 1 of 207 , Mar 16, 2002
      I have a George Harris in my tree who married
      Nancy Camp, They both were born in mid 1800, I Live in
      FL. and my boss is George Harris IV, His family is
      from TEXAS, I'l ask him maybe there is a connection.
    • trutxldy54
      Message 207 of 207 , Feb 2, 2003
        --- In texas2@yahoogroups.com, suredynamic wrote:
        > Hi!<br>What other Family names you looking for?<br>Maybe we might
        have more in common!<br>Oneta Nicholson Henry

        Adams, Johnson, Schmitto, Bowden, Ratliff, Bearden, Gilley