Scurry Cty: Hermliegh (WATSON & CARROLL)

  • arkgen2002
    Message 1 of 207 , Feb 13, 2002
      Just wondering if anyone out there may have an
      interest in Scurry Co, particuliarly the Hermliegh area.
      My GG mother and father were Dunwood and Patra
      WATSON, residing in Hermliegh. I would like to correspond
      with anyone else with an interest in either WATSON or
      CARROLL surnames in Scurry Co or Scurry Co history in
    • trutxldy54
      Message 207 of 207 , Feb 2, 2003
        --- In texas2@yahoogroups.com, suredynamic wrote:
        > Hi!<br>What other Family names you looking for?<br>Maybe we might
        have more in common!<br>Oneta Nicholson Henry

        Adams, Johnson, Schmitto, Bowden, Ratliff, Bearden, Gilley