Stockdale History

  • txcookie2001
    Message 1 of 207 , Sep 20, 2001
      Hi, I'm seeking any type of information on
      Stockdale TX from the 1800's to present day for a history
      series I'm doing for a local paper. If you have anything
      on the early days, please contact me.<br><br>Mary
      Lou
    • trutxldy54
      Message 207 of 207 , Feb 2, 2003
        --- In texas2@yahoogroups.com, suredynamic wrote:
        > Hi!<br>What other Family names you looking for?<br>Maybe we might
        have more in common!<br>Oneta Nicholson Henry

        Adams, Johnson, Schmitto, Bowden, Ratliff, Bearden, Gilley