Re: Prater,Doty,Kourt,Stevens Surnames

  • william_morin
    Message 1 of 207 , Mar 3, 2001
      thanks Norma<br>actually the morin surname is
      almost as common as "Hey-you" up north, we french
      canooks are quite numerous to say the least, My line is
      of the Andre Morin migration. most of us are named
      Andre, Jacque, Francois-Marie or Jean Baptiste
      Tx.
    • trutxldy54
      Message 207 of 207 , Feb 2, 2003
        --- In texas2@yahoogroups.com, suredynamic wrote:
        > Hi!<br>What other Family names you looking for?<br>Maybe we might
        have more in common!<br>Oneta Nicholson Henry

        Adams, Johnson, Schmitto, Bowden, Ratliff, Bearden, Gilley