Looking for information on Virgil Foster

  • gayrichard
    Message 1 of 207 , Jul 6, 2000
      I am looking for any information on Virgil Foster
      (former sheriff of Eastland county) including his
      parents' names. He was married to Josie Maxwell and died
      in November 1957 (both Virgie and Josie are buried
      in the Rising Star Cemetery). Help!
    • trutxldy54
      Message 207 of 207 , Feb 2, 2003
        --- In texas2@yahoogroups.com, suredynamic wrote:
        > Hi!<br>What other Family names you looking for?<br>Maybe we might
        have more in common!<br>Oneta Nicholson Henry

        Adams, Johnson, Schmitto, Bowden, Ratliff, Bearden, Gilley