Re: Vintage Trials Bike Question

  • genetuck
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2012
      I would vote for Trail rider, because spending money on a TL250 for Trials would be a mistake. I can't remember a TL250 ever being competitive except for factory models. That said, I have to admit that I once bored out and stroked a TL125 to a 175, but that was just because I already owned it. My son Terry won the Missouri State Novice championship with it. I also stiffened the front end a bit.