Bill kuntsman!!

  • mizell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      The Central regional championship series was great in Grand Lake OK last
      weekend. Those who missed it, really missed a good one.
      I want to say congratulations to Bill Kuntsman for having a great finish
      in the intermediate class. He led the class except for a really good 26 year
      old rider who spanked him good. WAIT a minute, did I say a 26 year old
      rider..?....ooops, I mean two 13 year old riders.
      Les

      281-592-0962
      www.etcycles.com
    • Bill Kunstmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        hmmmmm......how to reply to something like this????
        oh, i know, www.centralregional.com/points race.
        Leader: Bill Kunstmann @ 147, followed by the 26
        divided by 2 year old with 115 and 89. the OKCR was a
        great time and the boys got lucky...lol. we'll see how
        things go in Kansas. Win or loose, it has been a
        great time competing against your boys Les. See y'all
        this weekend. - Bill

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail