Re: For King and Country, or rather, Kibler

  • Valery
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2010
      "JessT" wrote:

      > "The s block is undivided. The p block is divided into subblocks of 2 and 4 elements in sequence. The d block is divided into 4 and 6 elements, and the f block is subdivided into 6 and 8 elements."

      Just look at the image of "even component matrix" generated by splitting Pascal Triangle that I recently posted on this blog (05/29/2010). First line of that matrix reads: 0, 2, -2, 4, -4, 6, -6, 8. Coincidence?

      Valery.
    • JessT
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2010
        So what do you think the physical interpretation is? Waste-not, want-not? Use everything? As they say, 'Who ordered that?'.

        Jess Tauber

        --- In tetrahedronT3@yahoogroups.com, "Valery" <orahct@...> wrote:

        > "JessT" wrote:
        > >
        > > "The s block is undivided. The p block is divided into subblocks of 2 and 4 elements in sequence. The d block is divided into 4 and 6 elements, and the f block is subdivided into 6 and 8 elements."
        > >

        > Just look at the image of "even component matrix" generated by splitting Pascal Triangle that I recently posted on this blog (05/29/2010). First line of that matrix reads: 0, 2, -2, 4, -4, 6, -6, 8. Coincidence?
        >
        > Valery.

      • Richard
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010
          Hi Jess and Val.
          I have been corresponding with Maurice Kibler (in France) some time ago. He is associated with the Frech Atomic Agency and he has been very encouraging and helpful.
          He co-wrote an interesting paper called "The Periodic Table in Flatland"
          It is a deliberate over simplification of the periodic table to discern prominent characteristics.
          Dr. Kibler is an expert on nuclear and chemical physics.
          I encourage you to contact him and invite him to participate in our group.
          Regards
          Richard Kingstone
        • JessT
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010
            I did hear back from Dr. Kibler a few days ago, and hope to get him involved. Thanks.

            Jess Tauber
            phonosemantics@...