ATDD research

  • Gojko Adzic
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi,

      I'm writing a new book on agile acceptance testing implementation
      stories, and I'd like to interview lots of teams as who have implemented
      acceptance testing/ATDD/BDD or any of the other alternative names, using
      Fit/FitNesse, Concordion, Robot Framework, JBehave, Cucumber or any of
      the other tools.

      I'm doing this mostly inspired by two things. One was Tom Gilb's rant at
      agile testing days last year how agile is crap and nobody is really
      doing it, people apparently just lie and talk about their gutfeel.
      Another was the InfoQ post about acceptance testing in June that more or
      less took the line that the process is something that only a few "elite"
      people have been able to implement. I want to contradict both of these
      by showing examples of real teams who have been doing it and present how
      they are doing the process.

      So if your team uses acceptance testing, and you think you have a
      successful implementation of the process, I'd like to interview you for
      the book. It will only take a short while (45-60 mins) and you'll help a
      lot. Please get in touch by sending an e-mail to gojko@....

      Best regards,

      --
      Gojko Adzic