Dual 120 phased Reactive Amperage Tests @ 44.3 uf

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      These are done by first shorting out the capacitors in the series
      resonances, and then obtaining a reading of just the impedances of
      the inductive reactances, which are identical groupings of 4 layer
      spirals, separated 5 inches in space. The open circuit stators
      measured between 14.8 -15.2 volts. Testing just the reactance of the
      spirals results in the circuit becoming loaded down, so the stator
      voltage falls to between 12.11, and 12.13 volts on each phase, making
      conductions of 1.74 and 1.75 A, or Z (ind)= 6.96 ohms

      Dual phased X(L) tests for 2.3 mh spirals
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/SP/Dsc00548.jpg
      For the capacitive reactance tests we find more of a deviance between
      stator voltages on the phase 1 and phase 2 inputs, although the
      capacities are closely matched at 44.2 uf and 44.4 uf. The stator
      voltage level of input will instead RISE to a higher value when the
      test is done. A 15 volt open circuit stator will rise towards 20 volt
      levels, as a consequence of the capacitive load resonating with the
      inductance in R(int).
      Dual phased X(C) tests for 44.2 & 44.4 uf
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/SP/Dsc00548.jpg

      19.27 volts enables 2.47 A on phase 1, or Z1(cap) = 7.80 ohms
      20.5 volts enables 2.9A on phase 2 or Z2(cap) = 7.07 ohms.

      Phase 1 seems illogical, since the values are previously measured in
      close values within .2 uf. At less then 1/2 % deviance. We can see
      that each branch must act near 7 ohms impedance. If X(L) =7, then 7 =
      6.28*480*L and
      L=7/pi*480 = .0023 H = 2.3 mh

      Now we need to keep building parts for an spatial interaction with
      the interphase, by an outside DSR spiral phase that can allow for a
      large mutual induction change by making influence with the many
      turned coil used as a secondary inner DSR.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
        A 15 volt open circuit stator will
        > rise towards 20 volt
        > levels, as a consequence of the capacitive load
        > resonating with the OOPS GAVE THE WRONG URL, HERES
        THE CORRECT ONE