Deviance of Single Phase vs Isolated Dual phase Impedances Investigated.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2004
      Formerly I had ventured that a misplaced voltage meter might give
      some mistakes in the beginning of making these measurements. This is
      found to be the case for the first measurement;
      Parametric Z reading for 4 layer spiral
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/SP/Dsc00515.jpg
      What occured here was that the voltage meter was across phase 2, at
      open circuit, instead of across phase 1, which contained the actual 4
      layer spiral reactance as a load. In the jpeg 1.78 volts is shown
      across the open phase, but the loaded phase actually reads 1.6 volts
      enabling .21-.22 A parametric. This jpeg will be deleted and replaced
      with the correct version. There is however still a problem, for when
      two phases are made in isolation, the phase amperage on each phase
      stays the same, but then the supply voltage then drops to 1.5 volts.
      What this means is that if the tuning were made on the basis of these
      parametric readings, each spiral group would use a different
      capacity, depending on whether it is drawn as a solitary phase, or
      whether in dual phasing outputs. We can estimate the dual phasing
      parametric test giving 1.5 volts enabling .21 A, or 7.14 ohms Z. For
      a single phase this was slightly higher at 1.6/.21 = 7.62 ohms. The
      limitations of these reactance tests at low parametric values of
      amperage becomes evident, if we are getting two different answers
      like this. So a real current test at 14 volt open stator was made
      where a single phase drew 1.7 A with a stator voltage reduction to
      11.6 volts or Z = 11.6/1.7 = 6.82 ohms. For two of these phases this
      became 10 volts enabling 1.5 A on the phases, or equal impedance
      values of 6.66 ohms. This is 97% of the former values, so the real
      current readings DO deliver significant differences in making
      impedance readings. The practice of making readings at a 14 volt
      stator seems more accurate then. However to finish off some readings
      showing all the possible ways to interact all three phases of spirals
      tagether in space, this was already made using parametric voltages,
      and will be shown in the next posting.