Thanx to Serbian Friends!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Daka, even I forget how to spell the word (Freinds). These Anglos
      have these silly spelling rules sometimes that even the English cant
      remember how to spell it correctly, and its the fault of the French
      who dont know how to spell correctly, and their errors krept into our
      language. Milan from Subotica, (I can even remember that spelling as
      if I actually lived there) once made a Serbian translation of the
      past ideas made here so I would repeat that URL.
      Serbian BRS "Translation" via Milan
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/message/83
      I put the words through a regular (internet) translator program, and
      he agreed the translation was "piss poor" so he offered a better one.
      But what can you do when each culture uses different characters to
      spell the words! I would call that a cultural barrier! Hell you cant
      even pronounce the words if half the characters are intelligable! It
      looks like Greek to the rest of us, because they are using the
      cyrillic alphabet. That is a bad thing if American wishes to learn
      Russian and vice versa. I like their language so someday I learn it
      better, because it sounds so good to the ear. But for now, I am only
      a beginner and if we both use different symbols for making words,
      this makes the process even harder.
      Nastrovia!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2005
        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@y...> wrote:
        > Daka, even I forget how to spell the word (Freinds).

        Tomarich in Russian anyways...

        I had a dream I was in Serbia last night. Some of the Serbian freinds
        on this list supplied some nice fist symbols from their revolution;
        when I requested them. In return from this dream it gave me another
        symbol past the fist; with the slogan "They are finished."

        It would seem wise for a man not to divide his efforts; whether he is
        pursuing God, Science , or political reformations. These all become
        instruments of observation; where we form favorite persuasions, But
        perhaps best of all of these persuasions should begin from God and
        Science in that order. And then realistically political persuasion
        should be last; without a Capital letter to indicate that importance.

        Geez; where did this reply come from then?
        Date: Mon Feb 2, 2004 2:03 am
        Some folks sent pictures of the Serbian fist used in their revolution;
        and I used it good in my own regard; which is the third manner of
        importance; which can be regarded as least things to do in the future.

        I was looking through the archives for a specific matter; and I
        stumbled upon this past entry; and thought an immediate reply was
        necessary symbolically; since this was about a symbol to begin with.

        Last night I had a dream whereby another symbol became more important
        then the fist: so I can only tell the dream and the derived symbol/.
        In the dream I was there in Serbia with a freind and another one. I
        was walking around with many people; and I was afraid because the
        people were separate; but living together. Three different peoples
        each wore a different color cap. I remember tan, black, and red. I
        imagine they are the Croats, Serbs and Muslims. Each had a predjudice
        against the other. And I was afraid because I did not speak the
        language, so my freinds helped me. I was afraid because these people
        were at war with themselves, and a foreigner is never appreciated. I
        asked my guides to take me to a store so we could have some food. They
        said; the lines may be long. But the lines were no hard and I was led
        into a hungry situation; and the first thing I saw was a cheese pizza;
        which I happily purchased for all of us. I asked the cashier if she
        could accept US currency; and was quite surprised to recieve a reply
        in English; and then later we walked down the road and ate our pizza;
        and I talked to many English speaking Serbians; who always had an
        accent.

        In a certain sense; the Serbian people have a national identity going
        far back in time. Nicola Tesla is a national hero to them. He has a
        face in currency value; just as Abraham Lincoln does in the USA. He
        has his archival museum in Belgrade, Serbia; where if it were not for
        the good efforts of our Serbian freinds there; the Colorado Springs
        Notes would have never have been published; along with the excellent
        commentary by Marincic, and the efforts of that museum to show
        previously unreleased information. All this due to the good efforts of
        those peolples in then Yugoslavia to recognize their own son. Years
        ago I went to the Akron, Ohio public library; and read the
        introduction to N Teslas volume by TC Martin. Inventions, Researches
        and Writings of NT. I was quite suprised to find that in the old
        editions in the introductions Tesla is portrayed as a hero against the
        Moslem hordes that invaded their country; and of course in the modern
        editions of this book that introduction is omitted; as it would be
        viewed as racist by the outside world.

        In my dream three different peoples are walking in a triangle with
        three different colored hats. These can be three different colored
        arrows on the outside of that triangle. On the inside a trisection wye
        takes place with three circled arrows inside each trisectional area;
        symbolic for the trisection of three phases of delta series resonances
        into three different tank circuits; where when equality sets in for
        each side; each side uses a new partner for its function. But on the
        outside of the triangle things are changed to the primary colors of
        the rainbow; and on the inside are the secondary ones; being mixtures
        of the outside components.
        I will use such a symbol forward in the future. This is where I left
        off. Looking for a rainbow poem; and then remembering this dream.