Green Fist Now

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 9:58 PM
      Take it easy Guys, its done Now...

      They said to keep politics separate from science, brother Mike
      changed the colors...., so no more complaints about the mixing of
      things..., and maybe the more relevant work can continue, but
      remember it was the police state that first drew blood. They wished
      to throw me and my neighbor in prison, they committed perjury, but
      they did not succeed. There is an entry there about it...
      OhioRepublic@yahoogroups.com

      Thanks for the help I am now going back to read, but this job went
      rather quickly, so I will get back to the intended scientific work
      that this list is about. Thanx for everyones input which occured
      almost instantaneously...