Red Fist Symbol/ Off topic

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
      Sent this to a few lists as a joke, but of course I am actually
      serious, so if the way can be found it shall be done... I really do
      need to use that symbol for other mischievious purposes, despite how
      I spell it...

      Serbian Symbol Wanted
      To: intalek2003@...
      I am looking for the symbol of a red fist that led to
      Milosevic's downfall in Serbia, but cant find it in
      web searches. They had a popular saying that was; "It
      is finished." I would like to copy this for other
      porpoozes and dolphins also.... Does anyone see a URL?

      Sincerely, Harverooski
    • mark milton
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
        Otpor fist

        To: intalek2003@...
        I am looking for the symbol of a red fist that led to
        Milosevic's downfall in Serbia, but cant find it in
        web searches. They had a popular saying that was; "It
        is finished." I would like to copy this for other
        porpoozes and dolphins also.... Does anyone see a URL?

        Sincerely, Harverooski

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • mark milton