Re: [teslafy] Re: Flat bifilar coil resonance

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2004
      --- adin@... wrote:
      > I have downdload the picture to my fresh site at
      >
      > http://mysci.by.ru/coils.htm
      >
      > Is this right understanding of the design
      > principle you explained me earlier?
      Yes, this is a good illustration. It seems
      advantageous to also make the load another resonant
      tank circuit. Then it becomes a triple line coupled
      resonance. The loop of L2C2 always appears as a series
      resonance from the mutual induction of L1C1. Once we
      have attached a "load" as a porting into the L2C2
      loop, the midpoint voltage rise is defined as the
      other connection between L2 and C2. It is that point
      that actually has the highest internal voltage rise in
      the circuit. The outside load will generally pull a
      much smaller voltage, then what is found internally.
      The ideal example is to gain a voltage rise on L2C2,
      which is line coupled to a further tank resonance,
      where then the voltage rise currents are increased
      further by the resonant rise of amperage in the ending
      circuit.