Re: [teslafy] Teslafy Polyphase Lifter Postulations.

  • psymund
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2004
      Hi Harvey,
        I must admit it is very similar to the posts of one Mark Tecson of JLN labs who reports of lifter capabilities and the input requirements at a nano scale input. I'm sure I've seen your name on the JLN Labs list..... so inquiries are a formality.  Give him a shout as I'm sure he'd  give a helping hand.  He seeks validations as much as anyone. Yours would be a big feather in his cap and likewise.  care to adventure? may your efforts be rewarded.
                                                                                                          kind regards, Chuck Farrar