Ohio Police State Workings

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      This is more a job for the Republican Gun: which speaks words for
      itself without commentary. The traitorous legislators have now
      enacted the "Mark of the Beast" legislation. 22,000 Ohio'ans
      subjected to some 11 million dollars in reinstatement fees to the
      infamous "Bureau of Public Safety"; aka "Bureau of Public Extortion",
      via the reinstatement fees for DUI'S are now subject to special marks
      placed by the beast. They are taking this money to make special
      liscence plates for every one that has special permission from the
      courts to travel back and forth from work while their liscences has
      been suspended for a DUI. Many of these DUI's occur as a person pulls
      into their own driveway, so that the city in cohert with the state:
      who is also in coherts with the towing agency can collect the profits
      on the New World Orders for the modern day "jew" repression, which
      means everyone that doesnt tow the line is a victim for being
      different from the status quo.

      It is in this way that a family man going to the store, after he has
      worked his day allowed by the priviledge of the police state to
      travel back and forth to work; can be further placed into the debtors
      prison loop. They already have seen the results of making a crime out
      of no crime by non compliance. It is worth millions to the beast, and
      the money makes the beast's mouth froth with more saliva. Let us make
      it more possible to keep these unfortunates continually in our
      debtors prison loopings! We will mark those people with special
      liscensce plates so we dont need to know who they are by calling in a
      plate no. If any one doubts these words; just go to your local court
      system and see the enormous amount of monies being acquired by the
      police state via the charges of driving under suspension; via the
      conditions of the debtors prison loops: all in the name of aquiring
      income by extortion where innnocent people are turned into criminals
      via the laws your legislators have enacted via payoffs made by
      insurance companies who also get rich off of the extortion.

      Shame AMERICA; SHAME ON Your illusion of freedom.
      MOST OF ALL: SHAME ON THOSE OF YOU WHO LIVE BY EXTORTION: BY working
      for the police state and its agencies. You live by blood money.

      HDN
    • Patrick M
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
        Harvey,

        Give me 25 minutes of your time and I will show you how to break free.

        Email me off list at momoney@...

        Patrick M